My Life Full Of LOVE LOVE LOVE....;)))))

Assalamualaikum...
Sharing the greatest achievement, memories and everything that comes into my life.. my precious,my favs, what i do..what i didn't do.. heee.... sharing knowledge, experiences.,excitement.. interests ..etc..

Wednesday 23 May 2012

A little celebration





Assalamualaikum....
On 21st May 2012 we celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary...Alhamdulillah..we had a beautiful moment for the past 7 years..happy with the people we loved especially our precious children..Qurratu Ain Irdina, Danish Rusyaidi and Sri Ayeesyah..
We did have a little celebration at home in Choisy Le Roi.. I've cook some dish, bake a cake..blow some balloons..:-P..
The children was so excited while waiting for papa got home..they said.."let's suprise papa!"..It's mama n papa's birthday...!!yeay...!
I hope our marriage will last longer dunia akhirat..InsyaAllah.. Je'taime  mon cheri...

No comments:

Post a Comment